Far Western Regional Health Directorate (FWRHD), Doti is the major technical and administrative unit of health in the region. FWRHD ensures proper delivery of preventive and curative health services through different health institutions in the region.
- To determine requirement of manpower for health institutions in the region.
- To ensure supply of drugs, equipment, instruments and other materials at different health institutions in the region.
- To ensure effective implementation of public health programs in the region.
- To manage the immediate solution of problems arising from natural disasters and epidemics in the region at different levels.
- To foster coordination with external development partners for effective delivery of resources and health services in the region.
- To systematically maintain data, statements and information regarding health services in the region, update and publish them as required.
- To identify gaps in health service delivery in the region and seek for solution.
- Supervision/Monitoring in all health institutions in the region.